2017 Yucai Chinese Immersion Summer Camp
Yucai Chinese Immersion Summer Camp is an immersion language program with bilingual support for K-5 kids ages from 5-12 to learn about Chinese language and culture.
Our camp teachers will create a fun and friendly environment for learning, thinking and communicating in Chinese; learning language and culture from stories, hands-on activities, and field trips. Also the campers have opportunities to experience amazing enrichment activities, such as Aikido, painting, calligraphy, ceramics, reading club, etc.
The campers will be grouped based on language proficiency from beginner level with no prior knowledge to advanced native speaker level; and they will have cross-cultural interaction with others from diverse cultural backgrounds.
Our aim is to help children learn Chinese language and culture with Fun in an interest-provoking Chinese immersion environment.
Why choose our camp?
- Bi-weekly themed curriculum and activities.
- Small group sizes.
- Low teacher to student ratio: no more than 1:8.
- Excellent educator team: All Chinese teachers are professionals with rich bilingual teaching experience and the staff are experienced with background screening cleared.
- Indoor and outdoor activity space
What you need to know about our camp?
Age: K-5 (Ages 5-12)
Camp hours: 9:00am-4:00pm
Free Extended Care hours: 8:00am-9:00am; 4:00pm-6:00pm
Morning Pick up is available upon request with a fee.
Lunch: Bring your own lunch. Snacks will be provided, but campers can also bring some to enjoy! (Refrigerator is available for lunch storage; less than 2 minutes microwave heating requirements can be met.)
Registration has began on a first come first served basis. Sign up early to get an early bird deal and 5% off before April 1st!
Sessions and Dates
|#2||6/19-6/30||A Trip to China|
|#3||7/3-7/14||When My Dream Comes True|
*Theme sequence is subject to change.
|8:00am-9:00am||Early Drop-off; Supervised free play|
|9:00am-12:30pm||Aikido; Snack; Chinese language and culture|
|12:30pm-1:30pm||Lunch break and recess|
|1:30pm-4:00pm||Reading club; Enrichment Activities|
|4:00pm-6:00pm||After extended care; Supervised free play|
Registration and camp tuition
- Tuitions and Fees:
- $30 non-refundable registration fee. Sign up early and pay full tuition before April 1st to waive.
- $559/session. Each session is two weeks.
- $289/week. Weekly enrollment is also optional.
- Morning pick-up and field trips will require additional charges.
- 10% off for each sibling.
- Bring a buddy to get an extra 10% off.
- Get an early bird gift and 5% off before April 30th.
- 5% off if enroll in more than 3 sessions. (must be paid by May 10th to receive the discount)
- Please click to fill out the online registration form completely for each camper. We will send you a confirmation email with the fees and payment method shortly after receiving your submission.
- We accept checks and cash only via mail or drop-off.
- Refunds: No refunds after May 10, 2017
Still have questions? Contact us now!